Saw this from my friend jys blog, sound very interesting
For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Have fun.
A - ka G - ji M - rin S - ari Y - fu
B - tu H - ri N - to T - chi Z - zi
C - mi I - ki O - mo U - do
D - te J - zu P - no V - ru
E - ku K - me Q - ke W - mei
F - lu L - ta R - shi X - na
1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like america and states. har…. har… har…)
2. CHLOE - Miritamoku — Um…think I still prefer my given name, ha ha
3. GENG – Jikutoji — Actually, I think its cute sounding. Arigato gozaimasu!
4. CONSTANCE - Mimoto arichi katomiku — WOW! Does it sound like an authentic Japanese cuisine? YIKES! I broke it up cos it was quite a mouthful!
5. DORA - Temoshika – Sounds pretty good huh?! Does it mean beautiful woman?
6. Jasmine - Zukaari rinkitoku - sounds like malay name....so masculine...!
7. Joyce - Zumofumiku, erm, joyce nicer rite? :p
8. Yong - Fumotoji - riding motor in Fuji?