Monday, May 12, 2008

Mytyle - sms to get discount voucher

Until last Friday, I only aware that present of the Mystyle where they allows user to get discount voucher by sms-ing the code. And the steps are as simple as below:

Step 1: Type my111 or my365merchant name, e.g. my111 giordano
Step 2: Send to 33365
Step 3: Show mobile voucher-on-demand to cashier or waiter.

And each sms will cost you from RM1.50 to RM3.50.

In the website, you can search the discount by categories (ie Dining, Fashion, Hair, Movie etc etc) or by shopping mall (ie Midvalley, Suria KLCC etc), which is quite user friendly.

When plan for a meal or plan for shopping, go to Mystyle and find for the choices you can have :) In long terms, you get to save quite a lot on this.

** This is not an advertisement. Just purely wanna share this with you guys in case you still dunno what is Mystyle, just like me :p

Enjoy!!!

No comments: