Saturday, July 4, 2009

Micheal Owen joins MU



What does this mean? The Golden Boy has joined Man United!!!



Frankly speaking, I am not a big fan of Micheal Owen, so I am not sure this is a good deal or what. But I really do not think that there is a need for MU to spend BIG in getting so-called top striker to Old Trafford! People like David Villa and Benzema. Now Benzema already confirmed to Real Madrid, and Villa most likely going to Barca,leave MU with very less option.

I think this will be Owen's very last chance involving in top club playing high level football. I hope the injury-prone player can find back his top form again and helping MU lifting cups after cups.

Welcome Owen!

see also Liverpool Legend wearing Devil's Jersey from Gabriel. He is hardcore Liverpool fan.

No comments: